View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-10-02, 10:13

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Is anyone on their 2nd+ time around on Atkins and have any advice?

I started lcing 10/11/01 and continued until mid-March 2002. I went from 173 to 138.5, but then stopped. My weight loss had stalled which I think was the biggest contributor to the end of lcing - I started trying fasts and even thought of switching up to Zone, etc which I think screwed up the pattern and continuity I had created. I ended up deciding to take a two week break, which has ended up being almost 4 mo. At the beginning of this week I hit 158 and decided that I should go back on. I honestly thought if I went off I would be able to maintain a nomal weight, but I began overeating and binging on all the bad foods I couldn't have on Atkins.

I hate being fat, I hate being scared to put on a bathing suit, and I hate thinking about my weight at all times of the day. I've kinda hit a low point - can you tell It's like when I was 138 I was soooo happy and confident, so I don't know why I stopped lcing. I may have set unrealistic goals for myself - both weight wise and the expectations I had for my body (ie my weight goal was 127 and I somehow thought my non-waist would turn into a 26" waist).

It's funny b/c at 173 I was unhappy, but not as unhappy as I as am 158. I guess it's because I know what I can look like.

I started kinda lcing at the beginning of this week and I hope to get back down to 138. I'm looking for any advice secondtimers (or even third or forth timers) that have on getting back into gear.

I'm constantly a statistic and I'm tired of it - I just want to be normal - whatever that may be...

Thanks for any help,
E
Sponsored Links