Old Wed, Jul-10-02, 07:17
Registered Member

Plan: Shark Cycle Plan
Stats: 410/323/250
BF:
Progress: 54%

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhollmer
That along with some all beef franks and cheese (is that okay? Less than 1 gram of carb per frank) and some chicken. That's all pretty much going to be small snacks for the day. Little mini meals for between lunch and dinner.

Also I like to eat eggs and sausage for breakfast. I guess that it's okay since eggs really don't have carbs. Or do they? Never thought to check the packaging.

Should I cut off eating by a certain time? ? ? I am going to re-read the Atkins book again tomorrow at work. But help me out until I get to that chapter.

Hot dogs and cheese are fine . Don't get so caught up with getting the carb intake so close to 0. For example, I brought a meat loaf frozen dinner for lunch today. The box lists 30 carbs, but I won't eat the gravy, and will scrape off the tomato paste on top so it will really be about 15 carbs. Remember, this is a lifestyle not a contest about who can eat the fewest carbs. Remember, if you are like I was, we were taking in 400-500 carbs a day and nearly all of it was sugar based carbs.