View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Wed, Jul-10-02, 07:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/219/150
BF:
Progress: 19%

Karin,

The buddy icon is for adding people to your buddy list. Just click on it and who ever wrote that particular post will automatically be added to your buddy list..

You really sound like you are off to a great start. Remember what Melanie said however. Many people do have a few days of feeling very blaa at first, some even get sick, but this passes and then you feel wonderful.

You sound like you will fit right in to our little group...

As far as the personal revalations go, I think most of those who use this site realize that if we reveal our true hearts to each other, it not only helps us on our way to better health [physically and mentally] but also helps others who read what we've said. You would be suprized how many things we all have in common.

Sometimes just knowing that another person is having the same struggles you do is a great help. By cheering them on you also cheer yourself on. You can learn how others have dealt with your problem and be inspired by the way they worked through it.

I have found nothing but support and respect here, no matter what I've revealed about myself. I feel as if I've known these people for ever, afterall they are all so much like me in many different ways. When I write to them I'm writting to myself...as odd as that may sound it's true. It is very helpful...but I'm sure you will see that for yourself...