#10   ^
Old Wed, Jul-10-02, 01:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/336/170
BF:
Progress: 4%
Question using provera

My doctor has been giving me provera on and off for almost 9years. I only started having a problem with it recently. at first i was having problems with my hair coming out, but i resolved that by taking hair vitamins. now this month after taking provera(had not had a period since Feb) my cycle started 10 days after stopping it and it usually only take 4to 5 days at the most. the other strange thing is that when i started to bleed(or should i say spot) it was not red but brown, it continued to be that color for two days and i am still not flowing like usual. it has been 5 days now and i still have a light flow that is only visable when i wipe myself or wear a tampon but it is not coming out. I also suffered from a bad case of depression this time with the use as though my hormones were just CRAZY! I don't want to continue on provera. Does anyone know if the cream would help me to get a flow and how is it normally used? are there any known side effects. I'm really worried that i did not flow and i have been without a cycle for so long. I would think that it would have been heavy. i was trying to get preg but have had over 5 tests all neg. I have PCOS. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!