View Single Post
  #103   ^
Old Tue, Jul-09-02, 20:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Hi Ya'll. I just returned home from a long walk, I feel alot better now that it has dried up and I can get back to my exercise. It does make a big difference.
I feel like a pig today, I have eaten so much, I LOVE this diet. I dont know if I am losing anything but I feel really good today. Cleaned my whole house and yard, went for a walk, cooked a really nice supper, its been a great day.
Karin, It sounds like you have gotten off to a wonderful start with your diet. Just wanted to tell you, after a few days when you start to go into ketosis, you may feel a little blah, but keep with your diet, it will pass. I guess it is carb withdrawel. After you get past that you will love it. I do, Of course some days are better than others, rainy days and Sundays get me down. ( I think I have heard that in a song or something)
I dont know why, it is mental I guess, but when it is rainy I want to eat eat and eat.
I am doing it again, writing a book, I guess it is just that I am way out here in the country with nobody to talk to, that i get so carried away with you girls. I can not say it enough how much I enjoy talking with ya'll.
What do you do Karin, do you have children, etc... I will have to go take a peek at your profile, I am looking forward to getting to know you..... WELCOME!!!
Jane--- I tried your fried cheese, it is wonderful. I had some kind of smoked cheese and cooked it like you said, it was sooo good!!!
I dont feel like I could possibly lose any weight, as much as I have eaten today. But I am going to try Renee's idea to eat more veggies. I am sure enjoying it too. Had spinich, broccoli, and green beans today. Thinking about maybe squash tomorrow... Cant wait. I am in a really happy mood tonight, have been all day. I guess I better close before I talk ya'lls ears off
Hope when I submit this, a box dont pop up and say not enough room!!!!