View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Jul-09-02, 12:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Hey girls....

I am feeling so much better I had veggies and the slight headache feeling is gone already, I had sort of learned to ignore it. Guess I needed to eat them.
Hi, Karin, it would be a real pleasure to have you join us. Exspecially if you understand what it is like to live with a bunch of males!!!
I have eaten alot today, I know ya'll are going to think I am sooooo stupid, but until just recently, I did not realize you could subtract the fiber from the total carbs. So I thought just a little of this and a little of that would add up to quite a few carbs. I am so happy to have figured all that out. I am eating now... Hope it works to get my scales moving again, in the right direction.
While I am thinking about it, I am going to be gone all day tomorrow, am going to ride with a friend to cash a lotto ticket in Austin. He won 3 thousand dollars, lucky him. Some people have all the luck. I dont even waste my time buying lotto tickets.
Happy to have you back Jane, I would have missed you, but I am sorry your trip did not work out.
Have ya'll tried broccoli with a little whipping cream and american cheese melted over it? It is so good. I enjoyed it more than I have anything in awhile. Good for you too!!!
Better run now, I need to check on my mother, have not talked to her in a couple days. Later girls.