#6   ^
Old Tue, Jul-09-02, 12:24

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally posted by King88mob
But my major question is, What do you eat during these meals? I can't nip off for a mini lunch twice a day at my current work, and I'm realistically not a whole lot of good at preparing food in the morning... where do you fit in the other meals?

I have been on a hard boiled egg kick of late to be honest - with extra mayo. I have 2 oz baggies of macadamia nuts everywhere (this is mostly fat and not protein). Hungarian salami w/ cream cheese rolled up inside it. Cold spicy chicken wings.

A big part of being successful for me is planning - I boil up the eggs twice a week, a dozen at a time and just grab and go. I cook up 5 or 6 chicken breasts and portion them out into baggies for lunches/dinners/breakfasts. We never BBQ just one steak in my house - there are always left overs. I make extra broccoli, cauliflower.

I fit the meals in every 3 hours or so - granted I have the luxury of a kitchen at my office. I keep nuts in my purse or in the car so I'm never left short. And there is always a McDonalds or Wendy's handy for a double quarter pounder w/ cheese (hold the bun please)

Quote:
no croutons per say, but i think they put that awful processed cheese into the equation, which i never go for. I get lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, 2 things of roasted chicken, jalapenos and vinegrette... seems ok to me.

Seems ok to me too - I'm trying to figure out where all the carbs are

Quote:
I guess a lot of it comes down to planning.

Absolutely. The great thing about planning is it does become second nature as well!

Quote:
I don't think i'm doing as bad as i once thought

I'd have to agree with you. Obviously what you're doing is working. What you need to think about now, IMHO, is what you're going to do 16 lbs from now. It may seem early, but it's getting to be time to start thinking about Maintenance

Nat