View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Jul-09-02, 07:46

Plan: Atkins diet
Stats: 208/200/160
BF:
Progress: 17%

Hi girls:
you thought you were rid of me but ruth couldn't go today and since my window of time is only 3 1/2 days it's not going to work out. we might go on a short trip next weed just for fun.
so here i am and am i in the same predicament. i gained this week too. i think i got the eating part down pat ha ha. now i 've got to hold bac k a bit.
my sister is low carbing it and has lost 35 lbs! in just 8 weeks. she eats a huge breakfast and i mean huge.... 4-5 eggs, 3slices ham and some bacon, and then only eats salads with some kind of meat and cheese (but smaller proportions) for lunch and supper. and no snacking in the evening. very simple. i'm seriously thinking of going her way. she doesn't make extavegant meals and she eats no starch or sugar. that eliminates a lot of carbs. other than that she eats what she wants even fruit. we are all so different that you have to find what is going to work for your body.
keep on track, girls it isn't really about atkins so much as its about lowcarbs.
ican do this i just got concentrating to hard on making sure i ate enough and kind of over did it.
i totally agree with renee, what a fab picture, you are a real beauty. i'm going to try and get somebody to help me get my picture up or atleast onto your emails.
am going to make myself a huge breakfast girls.
later,
jane