View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Tue, Jul-09-02, 07:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Thanks Renee, You are so sweet. I think it is rather easy to put the picture up, my neice scanned it, and then saved it in a file she could find easily. Then you go into your profile in this forum, and get to edit profile, at the very bottom it says change avitar, you click on that, and then scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a box where it says custom avitar, right above this you have to be sure the little box is checked yes, and then click on browse go to the file where the picture is find it right click on it and then click on select. It seemed really easy when she did it.
The only thing is, you have to make sure the picture is shrank to 100 by 100 pixels. I did not understand any of this at first. I am not very good on the computer, I have alot to learn. But Angela,(niece) helped me alot. If you know anything about it maybe you will know what I am talking about. We named the file, and it was right there when we hit browse and then right click on it and hit select. I bet you can do it. Do you have a scanner?
I am like you, I have not been eating enough veggies or something, I am going to have to do better I am not losing at all. I may have even gained a pound. I am getting disgusted with myself. What is so hard about eating? Yesterday, I had macadamia nuts and water for lunch that is it. I got up at 11o'clock last night and fried cheese and pepperoni, because I was to hungry to sleep. I know you should not do that. I have got to try harder. I should not be hungry. I just dont know what my problem is, I need to go fix me some breakfast and get the day started right and eat today like I should, if my journal dont look right to you, I want you to get all over me!!! I deserve it...
Hubby wants to use the phone and we only have one phone line so I will chat with you later.
I miss Jane, I hope she is enjoying her trip, and her fried cheese idea is super, had not tried it until last night, MMMMMmmmmmmmmm. I also found a smoked cheese yesterday, that is really good. Talk to ya soon.