View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Jul-08-02, 17:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%

July 8

Climbed to the top again today...and then spent over an hour coming down through different trails. It was awesome...total enjoyed myself today. I was sure tired going up tho...I wonder if I could be pushing myself too hard...but the more I do...the more I want to do.

Picked up some glutamine powder today...not sure what it is suppose to do for me...but I think that it helps with the aches and pains...and my muscles are sore...man..I can feel muscles that I didn't even know I had...

Stretching more and more too. I feel much better when I take a long time to stretch afterwards...I spend about 15 mins before I start the trek...and about 1/2 hour when I am done...I also make sure that I walk slower when I am getting close to the end so that I slow my body down...my cool down.

Anyhow...very pleased with the hiking...glad I have kept it up even on days when I didn't want to go. I think that maybe somewhere down the road I may be able to take the occassional day off...but for now it is important that I do it every day until it is ingrained in me that I want to do it.