View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Jul-08-02, 16:32

Plan: Atkins Now/ Candidias Control 2003
Stats: 210/203/140
BF:47%
Progress: 10%
A pound or two is terrific!!!!! That means you are doing something right!!!!

Apparently on induction...I think this is how it goes.... you lose 10% of the weight you need to totally lose.

I figures I needed to lose about 45 - 50 pounds total, and on induction I lost 4 pounds.10% (My stats say different..because I was on a candidsis diet before starting atkins.)

So maybe you only really need to lose 20 pounds total? You can ask Nat or some other person who really knows.

Whatever you do, Don't give up!!!! Eat more of the allowed foods if you are always hungry. Watch the carb intake, and I am sure the pounds will come off.

I found that when I lost that 1/2 pound, I had pigged out the day before. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I certainly wasn't hungry.

You must of had a fun weekend, camping with your daughter and her friend. That is nice that you can take the time to do fun things with your daughter. 16 is an awkward age, where they don't really like hanging out with parents. At least it was when my daughter was 16. Boy..couldn't even walk beside her in the mall in case one of her friends saw Of course now its totally different.