#1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-08-02, 08:50
Registered Member

Plan: Carb Addicts
Stats: 252/248.5/165
BF:49%/40%/20%
Progress: 4%
Unhappy Mental Sharpness

Well folks, here I am on my eighth day of induction.. I truly believe what success I have had is because of the support and advice I get from all of you (i.e. drink a pool full of water... beer can wait.. flax oil, mister )

Had a bit of a hiccup this morning.. I've been going through the usual mental muddyness thing that you go through for the first few days of induction, and I though it would pass by now (8th day).. I got up this morning and I was feeling really low energy, mentally drained and just blah

I really started to get concerned.. I have a tough day today.. lots of mental and physical effort (I'm a financial analyst.. lots of calculations and running to three meetings). After my initial freak-out I decided to run to the drugstore and buy some Ginko Biloba and Ginseng. I took some of this stuff and my malaise seemed to pass..

My question to you.. dear folks.. is what else can I do to get my mental acuity back.. it is important to me and I can't continue in this mental haze I seem to be in..

Anybody have any comments/answers?
Sponsored Links