#4   ^
Old Mon, Jul-08-02, 08:13
Registered Member

Plan: Shark Cycle Plan
Stats: 410/323/250
BF:
Progress: 54%

Don't worry Linda

I am on a cycle plan anyway, so I know you will find a lot of that 10 lbs is water retention anyway. On my last cycle, I gained 4.5 lbs over three days, but lost that in the first 5 days of the new cycle.

Unlike most of the others here, I don't think being on any diet 24/7 365 a year leads to long term success. That is why we lose weight when we are disciplined and then gain it back. We need to think long term............there will be days when we will eat the donut, or pasta, and it makes it easier for me to keep going if I get into the mindset that in two weeks I can have one if I want.

If you have serious issues with fruit and oats, you might give the Carb Addict diet a try. They allow 1 "reward" meal per day that use can have that on. I know when I get bored with the stricter diet, I switch over to CAD for a couple of days to break up the monotony, and you can keep losing doing it (I lost 2 lbs doing it over a 5 day period on my last cycle).

The sommersizing diet also has provisions for fruit and whole grain carbs.

Just chalk it up to a mis-step and start over today. Life is a journey, not a destination