Old Mon, Jul-08-02, 04:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 267/219/192
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default To Lilwannabe (some advice pls)

Hi there

Im new to these forums having v recently started a LC diet, and have been checking out this forum aswell due to my experiences with Depression

Im asking you this question because you seem klnowledgable about anti depressants

I was diagnosed with bad depression and anxiety about a year back and was put on the English version of Celexa (cipramil) to start with

This did not work at all and gave me pounding headaches

I was then put on paxil and while i stayed with that for a year, rather than dealing with my depression and anxiety it just seemed to drug and sedate me to a point where i had no feelings whatsoever

In that sence it did the trick because i wasnt depressed or anxious but i was drugged and felt nothing

the person who said paxil was a placebo is extremely ignorant

anyhow i am four weeks off the paxil and am still suffering withdrawal which is one of the worse things i have ever dealt with and imo i have just lost a year of my life

I picked up on the fact that you said you had experimented with anti depressants and that you had found that some of the newer ones dont cause a drugged feeling or mind numbing

I was wondering if you could just throw a few names of these drugs my way so i could do some research and see if i want to discuss them with my doctor

Thanx a lot
Sponsored Links