View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jul-07-02, 12:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178/141/135
BF:
Progress: 86%

I chose to stay on an Induction level because a) I was losing well; b) I was satisfied with what I was eating; c) I didn't want to bother trying to figure out anything and just stay focused on losing.

I started Atkins in Jan 02 and stalled big-time in April after losing about 30 lbs. I think the biggest problem is that I had started skipping lunch. When I made a point to eat something (usually just cheese cubes & olives while I'm on the web) I got back on track. I've had two weeks "off" the program in these 6 months- one the end of Mar and the other last week (around holidays & travel). I didn't go crazy and eat garbage- basically stayed on the program (which encourages me on doing this as a way of life) with just a few extra carbs here & there- of course I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either!
I'm back on track again this morning to go on & get these last 6 lbs off to my goal- want this DONE before my birthday in August! Again, JUST the Induction level program... I'll have time to figure out a maintenence program after I've reached my goal!