View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-07-02, 09:44

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 220/160.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 99%
Talking Dairy vs Stalls ....

Okay .. new question .. I vaguely remember reading that dairy creates stalls in some people ..

I was back on my way down, and then I added cheese and cream to my eggs in the a.m. and cheese to munch on throughout the day to up the calories, and keep the carbs down; and now I'm on my way back up again .. .before I start losing my mind, and getting anal .. could it be possible that the dairy is reacting this way to my system .. that I could be one of those people??? or am I dreaming that I read this somewhere ... ???? I've just been stuck here for so totally long, I don't know what the cause is .. except that I was stuck here before .. .years and years ago .. but I'm now working on my 3 month marker ... hmmmmmmmm....

Sorry, I only occasionally post my food intake in my journal .. and fitday only occasionally .. I haven't fully figured out fitday yet .. it's good for standard KISS... but impossible for casseroles, and eating out ...

The only thing I can think of... as I do keep a food log in a notebook, is I've added the above again .. (wanna clean out refridge before vacation ) and just want to know if what I think I read is true ... Dairy products have always been a little bit of a problem for me since I was small ... I'm not lactose intolerant .. it just doesn't really like me...

Any help.. thank you!!!
Sponsored Links