View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Jul-07-02, 06:09

Plan: modified Atkins
Stats: 238/212/180 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 45%

I have 4 children, however my two youngest are on the LC WOE with my husband and I. They are ages 15 and 16 and decided to do this as my 16 year old is 6'1" but was over 300 lbs. We have been on this for 2 months and 2 days now and he has lost 35 pounds. My 15 year old has lost 20 lbs., but doesn't have near the weight to lose as his older brother.

I am so proud of both of them because I don't have to say a word to them about the way they eat. I have all of the foods in the house (we even have left over high carb processed packages of food that they aren't even tempted by) and I have educated them in the ways of LC'ing.

My 16 year old took classes during the June month and even packed his own lunch everyday because he was disappointed with the extremely high carb lunches that were offered at school.

Even when the boys spend the night or a few days at a friends house, they always look at their options of food offered to them and choose accordingly. I'm so happy for them and for us.

After 2 months, the 4 of us have lost a total of 109 pounds...and still keep going.