Old Sat, Jul-06-02, 10:05
Registered Member

Plan: L/C, personal plan
Stats: 240/155/148 Female 66.5
BF:23.5%
Progress: 92%
Post Just another thought

Hi Dan,
When you write this book, I would not post too much info on it, be stingy with the specifics like Lyle did. That way when a person gets it, he doesn't feel like he is getting repeat info that might be shared on this bb. The book will be a new reading experience - I am not sure if I am making any sense or not but Lyle is pretty determined to say "buy the book" for details. Don't wanna give away the farm sort of speak.

What ya ' think? I am interested in seeing how you pull together the things mentioned above. I really got a lot out of Lyle's book and would have felt there wasn't anything more to write about if the other topics mentioned above were covered! I know, narrow minded!

When I read over some of the archives (http://www.solid.net/lowcarb/lylemcd/) there are a lot of good topics. I would look to see what pops out at you and maybe cover those areas.

Another thing, I suggest a hard copy now, Why? Cuz it is easy to share with others when it is e book! I mean, after all that hard work, you wanna make some cash right? Just a thought.

C ya!