View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jul-05-02, 15:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%

July 5

Went to mount doug...did my usual distance up...jogged back down...then walked the short trail...couldn't do as much today as I was very tired...did not sleep well yesterday...and working these grave shifts....ugh...I feel like they are killing me! Just a couple more months hopefully...then a different position is coming up...gawd...I hope I get it...would then be able to walk to work and home as well as all else.

Been thinking about starting weight training...wanted to wait until the fall, but may do it soon as I really don't like the look of my arms,,,and the fat does not seem to be coming off there much either...just a quarter inch at last check.

Begining to feel like I need to mix things up a bit...I think my body is adjusting to this exercise...so I would like to throw it for a loop again...It amazes me how well my body responded to the walking...imagine what some weights would do!!!

Perhaps will look into a gym membership...must find a place where I am comfortable tho...that could be tough...there is the womans only. Maybe there....it is close to mount doug...so altho it is a drive...If I can get to MD I could make it to the gym.