#3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-05-02, 12:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/140/130
BF:
Progress: 71%

Hi there!

Tiredness: I've always been told that tiredness is a sign of low potassium levels. Take a supplement and see if it helps! Also, if you're not sleeping well you may want to take magnesium/calcium supplements at night. I had insomnia on this WOL for a few days and then took a suggestion to try calcium with magnesium and I've been sleeping great! Finally, if you're still in induction it takes a few days for your body to convert to using ketones as fuel, but it sounds like you've been doing the diet formore than 3-4 days.

Fried foods: Just out of curiousity, you don't mean breaded fried foods do you? Of course you can bake, broil, or eat your protein raw (sushi without rice!). I make my chicken and fish on the Foreman grill, so I rarely fry anything.

Breakfast: I like to eat lox (smoked salmon) with cream cheese in the morning, or tuna salad. Eggs do get tiring after a while! Start thinking of non-breakfast food for breakfast, like salads or beef - just because it's unusual doesn't mean it won't work for you

Hope this helps!

-Jinkster