View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jul-05-02, 07:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/267/150
BF:
Progress: 6%

I am also new to this board as of today, and just reading a few of the boards.

My husband is not on LC. He tried it and it really didn't agree with him. He felt sick and dizzy - and - being a Capricorn he decided to be obstinate and say it was the diet's fault *grin*

Ah well....

My daughter is way too young to go strict low carb - she is 10 months old next week. She was bottle fed from about a week old when I got an infection and was hospitalised, and she generally eats whatever I am having. Eggs are safe for her so far and I usualyl make either scrambled eggs with bacon and mushroom or anomeltte or something - and she loves that. I also give her a low carb dinner - my husband is stuck with it too! hehehee, but I don't mind. I tell him that if he wants carbs, he can either have bread or cook it himself... LOL

I would like to think that Mina and Jason will eventually join me on this WOL, but given that I have only been doing it a week, perhaps I should just ease them into it huh

Mina also eats a lot of sandwiches, because I have been busy with exams But a growing baby needs it - and she is underweight (3%ile) and they want me to "fatten her up" at least a little.

Anyway, thats just a little about me.