#6   ^
Old Fri, Jul-05-02, 02:23
Registered Member

Plan: Personalized Plan
Stats: 146/125.7/128
BF:24.5/19.6/15%
Progress: 113%
Thumbs up Thanks!

I bought calcium and magnesium tabs, have to find some potassium tablets but wi'll be eating potassium rich foods until I have the tabs.

I'm glad to report I'm still at 130 lbs. If I would have lost more I would start being really concerned about my precious muscle mass!
I feel better today, went to bed at 9 pm last night and planned to sleep until 8 am but I woke up at 7 am (my usual rise and shine time) and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up.

Didn't do cardio this morning and I'm glad I didn't, I'm sure I would feel even more crappy than yesterday and I want to save all energy for tonight's depletion workout. I took 2 apples with me to work, so I can eat them at 3.30 pm and start the workout at 5.30 pm this afternoon.

I went shopping for my carb up last night and it was so much fun! I filled my cart with yummy things and was smiling all the time!

I bought 4 packets of dextrose tablets (lemon flavour) which I'll get in with my protein shake right after my workout. I bought lots of drop (sort of liquorice flavoured chewy nf Dutch candy), Mars Skittles, lf cookies with coffee-icing on them, cornflakes, nf caramel pudding, raisins and mentos candy. Yummy!

This morning I showed a bit more than trace ketosis, last night I showed trace.

My weight chart for week 1 on CKD:
Mo : 137.8 lbs
Tue : 133.4 lbs
Wed:131.3 lbs
Thu : 130.3 lbs
Fri : 130 lbs