#6   ^
Old Thu, Jul-04-02, 20:28

Plan: mix of Schwarzbein & PP;
Stats: 250/213/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Don't know!
Progress: 31%

[COLOR=purple]
Dear Dee,

I am very sorry that you hate yourself right now. I think that it is an honest part of being human for sincere people to sometimes be filled with a certain sense of self-loathing. It's especially easy for us, who are overweight, in a society which idolizes slimness and when we see parents struggling with problems that could well be genetic.

I hope that you will do something: do it for me, if you will be so generous. Write down five things about yourself that you like.

Even if you have to struggle to think of them: when I am in the midst of a depression, I try to remember that I DO have good qualities. Sticking to a diet plan is important, but that does not make a person a SAINT!

Lilwannabe started this by listing the things that she likes about herself! I think that's an admirable beginning for you. Assess your strengths.

I know that coming from a place of depression makes it very tough to see the good within.

Take good care of yourself; don't be rough on yourself for having lost some of the battles in the long war against depression and overweight.

I care,

Natalie