View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Jul-04-02, 16:40

Plan: Trim-Wise: LifeForce International
Stats: 213/209/150
BF:32%/??/ 21%
Progress: 6%
Thumbs up Congrats!

WTG on that 1lb loss! Every little bit is worth celebrating, isn't it??

As for getting OT--I honestly don't think there's really any such thing around here. We're here to talk and support, and if that takes the form of yammering about France, well--so be it!

I'm still having terrible trouble getting my mind set back on LCing, even though I know how much I've regained by "goin' agin the ways" (Anyone else remember that cheesey made-for-tv flick with Bette Davis, what was it called.... oh, "Harvest Home", right!) I honestly don't know what it's going to take. Already my size 12 jeans have no hope of even zipping, let alone being *worn*, and the 14s are headed that way. What in blazes is WRONG with me?

I think I know, actually. I freaked out at all the attention I got when I was at my "thinnest" a few months back. I've never been one to turn heads with my appearance. When that began happening, I honestly did not know how to handle it. Apparently I made the decision to stop it by not falling, but *leaping* off the LC wagon.

And I'm finding it hard to climb back on, this time. I can still see the back end of it, and it's not entirely out of reach--but when I *think* I have a hold on that last slat, it slips and down I go.

I *do* want to wear those size 12s again. I *don't* want my 14s to get so tight I can't zip them. (I gave away everything bigger than that *months* ago--I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WEAR!)

Here's to trying again tomorrow.