View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jul-03-02, 10:41

Plan: mix of Schwarzbein & PP;
Stats: 250/213/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Don't know!
Progress: 31%

Dear Pierre,

I started this way of eating almost two weeks ago and I admit that in the first three days or so I had a "low grade" headache and also felt some anxiety and fear. It was not that terrible and it went away.

I am convinced it was the withdrawl from daily massive amounts of carbohydrates.

I did not give up coffee entirely. I went from about 5 cups a day to only one and then one half cup. I am willing to get rid of the caffeine eventually, but right now I don't want to be overly ambitious and change things too much.

Another thing that surprised me very happily was the lack of hunger pangs on this diet. That means, I think, that it will be much easier to sustain.

I also have a theory (and perhaps this has been substantiated by science) that eating carbs. makes us feel hungrier again quicker.

It seems as if you are off to a brilliant start and I encourage you not to give up. If the weight loss is not as quick as you would like, you can philosophize that this is much more likely to be permanent weight loss and not avoidupois that you will eventually regain.

A bientot,

Natalie