#1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-03-02, 09:05
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 239/224/130
BF:38%/36%/20%
Progress: 14%
Unhappy I hate myself (long)

I have fallen off the low carb wagon for once again. I have gained back all the weight I had lost. It might not have been much, but I was starting to feel better. Why can't I stick with this! I am not a person prone to depression, but I can feel it sneaking up on me. I have been trying to get my water consumption up to what it's suppose to be, but I cant seen to get past 120 ozs. I should be happy with that, since it's a lot more than I use to drink (like 120 ozs. more) but I should be able to do better. I need to get back on track, but I can't seem to stop cheating.
My mother is a Type II Diabetic, and I know if I dont do something soon, I will become one too. I don't want that! I hate being fat and feeling fat!~ I can't stand looking in the mirror and seeing a double chin forming. I don't even want to have sex with my husband anymore, because I hate having him touch my fat stomach. I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for so long, because my fingers have gotten so fat. I had gotten down to wear I could almost get it on again, and then I fell off the wagon. I wish I could break this cycle I am on, and get back to a health wieght!

Dee
Sponsored Links