View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Wed, Jul-03-02, 06:05

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%
Default Significant BFL progress to report

Nat, I've always done the calf raises very slow and held at the top. It's the only muscle group where I feel the burning sensation. I'd like to continue doing them so they are not overlooked, but just in a less intense fashion. One thing I hate on a woman is bulky calves..I don't want to be there.

Day 3 - 20MAS
Walk/run intervals outside. It was already 80 degrees at 7am. took the shady route and guzzled twice the water.

Just when you think you have things figured out, your body decides to throw you a curve and do it's own thing. Yesterday I decided to start on Ripped Fuel to shake things up a bit. Took only half a dose.

Today, purely by coincidence, I think the effects of 5 weeks on BFL started to show dramatically. It is physically impossible that half a dose of Ripped Fuel can account for a significant whoosh in both inches and pounds. I'm back down to the point I was in weight when I started BFL. I had gained 7 pounds in the past 5 weeks. Yesterday and this morning I started dropping, and am down 6.5 pounds, with 5.5 inches less of me than the start of BFL, mostly from the tummy and thighs. In other words, the fat is going, going gone, and it's the inches that are the significant difference to celebrate.

This is very encouraging.