View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jul-03-02, 00:03

Plan: mix of Schwarzbein & PP;
Stats: 250/213/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Don't know!
Progress: 31%

Here I am!

I weighed 199 two days ago. I have not weighed myself since, but I doubt that I have gained weight.

I don't have a specific goal for getting down to 190 or 189 in terms of how long it will take. My main interest is controlling my blood sugar and weight loss is a secondary but extremely important part of that goal.

I don't think I have seen less than 200 pounds since about 1988 so this is a big accomplishment for me.

I have not measured myself at all. I can speak about clothing size though: My size 26-28 pants were starting to FALL off of me about a month ago. I had to use a safety pin to hold them up. I am still wearing the clothes I wore in the past, but I can tell with most things that the fit is looser .

I don't known if being heavy makes me LOOK older, but it certainly makes me feel like an old lady.

Thanks for starting this club and I will report back in as soon as I next weigh myself. Possibly tomorrow. I want to follow my WOE carefully but I want to avoid obsessive thinking about weight. That did nothing to help me in the past; only hurt me and made the entire situation worse.

So I am thinking that while this WOE is crucial for my survival, I don't want to make it the only thing in my life!

Natalie