View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jul-02-02, 21:51

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Jacque,
Check out the recipe section. I've found lasagne recipes and others that my family will eat. I tend to make the same things as before but alter my portion. Such as tacos...I just leave out the tortilla for me and make it a taco salad. Spaghetti...I use bottled spaghetti sauce, but check for ones with no added sugar and the least amount of carbs. Then I make a salad for me, and eat the meat and sauce with my salad. The family has the pasta. Chicken is great...I just don't eat the potatoes or rice that I fix for the rest of the familia. Tonight we had chicken, corn, green beans and canteloupe. The only thing I couldn't eat was the corn on the cob. I never make two different meals, unless I'm making macaroni and cheese for the kiddos. Then all I do is open up a can of tuna and plop it on top of a great salad. With mayo.... and a bit of dressing. It gets to be habit after a while.

Well, good to see you here and hope all goes well with low carbing. Oh, and check out the newbie section. There's stickies there to help with lots of questions you might have. Lots of good info. And don't forget to drink LOTS of water. Victoria