BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%
Default C1W6D1

LBWO

7 minute warmup to aerobics tape

Quads - Plie squats:
12/8# 10/10# 8/20# 6/20# 12/20# step ups 12/10#

Hamstrings - Deadlifts
all done using 20#, 12/10/8/6/12 only 6 of the last set of 12. Quit because my knees were about to give out. Need to lower the weights for the last sets.

Calves - angled calf raises. I've decided to go easy on the calf raises since my calves are already like steel, and practically no fat on them. Did 17 raises with no weights, just to give the calves a stretch. Muscles were burning.

Abs - crunches 12/10/8/6/12/6

Added a bit more in to compensate for exercise switches:

Wrists - wrist curls with 8# 20 reps. Hopefully these will help to strenghten my weak wrists

Triceps - 20 pushes at notch 3 on the rowing machine. Sitting reversed on it works the triseps, sitting normal works the biceps

Finally found unflavoured. unsweetened, low carb WHEY powder at Nutrition house. Mixed it with my yogurt at lunch.

Decided, after much thinking and reviewing my progress, that a little kick was needed. Bought some Ripped Fuel today and will try that, hoping to shake things up a bit.

STarted keeping track of food, cals etc again and find I am low on everything, so will need to get back into the swing of things. This is a good week to focus on better leves since I'm on vacation.