View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jul-02-02, 09:19

Plan: schwarzbein principle
Stats: 196/177/135
BF:30/27/15
Progress: 31%

Thanks Judy,

I also have found (just in the last couple of days of trying to combine the programs) that it is difficult to eat six times a day AND follow TSP. I have altered my plans as well.
Here are some things that you might find helpful: In order to get in the extra meals and up my protein intake, I use EAS' Simply Protein (we like strawberry and chocolate). It is a combination of whey protein and whey protein isolate, and is sweetened with Stevia.
I bought ours first from EAS, the five pound tub being $38.95 after shipping. Then I learned about Vitaglo.com and we ordered some from them and it was only $20.78 for the same. We ordered two and they have free shipping on orders over $20.00.
I use the protein bars in a pinch... I am trying to cut back on those and eat more whole foods. In my six weeks of doing BFL pretty much to the letter, I have lost 18 pounds and many inches. So far from a tight 16 to a comfortable 12.
The reason I am switching to TSP along with it is that I KNEW from reading her book when it first came out that fat free and low fat products are not good. I want to do my body right. I am trying to get rid of acne and a bit of extra facial hair along with my weight... not to mention ulcers I've suffered with since my teen years.
I will keep you informed about how I am doing, and would appreciate you doing the same. I wish you all the best.
Sheila