View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jul-02-02, 07:46

Plan: Modified Low Carb
Stats: 411/367/150
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Hey Jerzee

Nice to see you back on track. I think I will like this board.. Seems folks are more helpful and fun to be around. I too fell off program for a really long time. But I am back, better than ever. I look forward to sharing my happiness, tears, fustration and love with all my fellow lowcarb friends. I am doing really good and amazed at how easy it is to stick with things when carbs are not running my life. It is amazing for me to feel so free. I do write down what I eat just to keep myself in check. Some days I am hungrier than others. But it is not anything like the struggle would be still eating pizza and icecream. I can tell you that as much as I love those foods I am learning to love myself more. I feel so much better off the processed junk. I do eat fruit and I do eat SF ice pops. That seems to be okay and not stall me. So for me, those two luxury's really make the difference on staying on track. From time to time I do eat oatmeal too. Everyonce in awhile I will have a cup of rice with my chinese stirfry. I seem to be able to handle a certain amount of carbs and not gain and continue to lose. I don't the rice or oats often. But I don't stop myself if it is going to make the difference between staying on track or not. Both those foods don't seem to make me crave more carbs either. I think about having oatmeal every morning, but ususally eat an omlet or cottage cheese instead. I still feel guilty eating it even though I am able to eat it with no problems. Isn't funny how this woe gets in your blood. When you know that the carbs you injest are causing more insulin to be released and you are not burning fat like you could be you tend to opt for the protein and fat. At least I do. But at least it is my decision and I have the option to have the latter. I wish you the best of luck. Post often. Thank you for such a warm welcome. Thank you for remembering me

Hugs,
Linda