View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 17:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Mel Again...

I think after the day I have had with my kids, I am going to be woooooohoooohing too. They have been a pain in my behind. My oldest,Levi is 13 and younger brother,Colton is 10. Colton is jealous of anything Levi does. It gets so tiring. Levi is old enough to do alot of things Colton is not able to do , so the fight is on. They are going to fight over who gets front seat on the way to Lampassas in the morning, so I have decided they can both sit in the back. I suggested that halfway I could pull over and they could switch, so then they fight over who goes in the front first I suggested flipping a coin, and then someone is cheating, ohhh you cant win for losing.
I am going to enjoy the break. I just thought I was going to miss them....... (kidding)
Well, Jane did you enjoy your outing? Looks like you have had a busy day. I have cleaned house all day. I have tile floors throughout my whole house, and it is a job to mop them. Got lots of exercise.We have had a terrible time with grasshoppers, they get in the house and make a tremendous mess, and they stink. They spit this awful looking stuff, looks like tobacco. Have it looking and exspecially smelling nice. Glad I am through.
I am not looking forward to the cattle working tomorrow neither. My neighbors, but we all have to help each other out, have to scratch their back, so they will scratch mine, you know how it is...
He wants me to cut his hair too, so I guess I will. They are going to cook two goats, and feed everybody after we get the cattle done. I dont care for goat, to much, it is to greasy.
Well, think I will go walk now, will log on in awhile and chat back at you Jane.... Mel