#1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 13:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/166/150
BF:
Progress: 36%
Unhappy I've had it!!

I just can't anymore. I KNOW this is a way of life, but I don't think I can do it. I think part of my problem is that I am going on vacation in a few days and I am thinking that I want to eat all of the yummy things I usually eat when at the beach (ie. pizza, ice cream, fries, a few drinks) and so my mind set is all blown! I also think another part is I haven't felt the dramatic increase in energy that everyone is talking about. Of course, I do have two small children so I am tired understandably .

Anyhow, I don't know why I'm posting this here or what I am looking for but I felt the need to vent. Of course, family is telling me I am crazy and that it just isn't sane to eliminate foods from your diet and all the nonsense we've all heard. Sometimes, you just get to a point and you say "what the hell! life's too short! I am going to eat what I want!"

I have been on this WOE for about a month and I am thinking that I need to either stop or try something less rigid. Any thoughts or insights would be welcomed. Thanks.
Sponsored Links