#41   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 09:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Hi girls...

Renee...
I dont see you as a know it all, I appreciate ever thought that you have. It really helps me. All day yesterday, when I was having a hard time, I thought of my buddies on the internet and felt I could not cheat because somehow I would be letting ya'll down. Weird huh?
I think it is great to share your thoughts with Jane and I, and I am sure Jane feels the same.
I think Jane may be right about the soda. I have had a hard time leaving it alone. That may be what I am craving.
And as far as emotional issues, I am a little torn about the kids leaving. I feel like I am going to miss them, but yet can't wait for them to go.... I am looking forward to my free time, and feel a little guilty for that. I am going to enjoy some things, I dont normally take time to do, while they are gone. The kids are looking forward to their visit with their dad, but he is living with his sister right now, who has no kids, and does not really care for kids, so of course my kids are not looking forward to staying there. They wish their dad was anywhere besides at her house. So that makes me feel bad. The last time the boys stayed with her, Levi, my oldest, called me and said if you dont come and get me, I am going to walk home. It is 2 hours away, so ya'll can imagine my mixed feelings.
Of course their dad wants them to come, I am going to stop worrying about it, it is high time he had to do some worrying.
Jane... I hope you enjoy your outing today, it sounds like great fun to go have a picnic. I appreciate your help getting through yesterday too, and will be glad to help you thru your rough days too. I know whatever it is, tom or the sodas are the emotions, it is hard to get past it. I did like Renee suggested yesterday, and took a long soak in the tub, put egg whites on my face, my skin is glowing and soft, took care of my nails everything, when the boys dad sees me, he may want to get married again!!!! This time I will say NO!!!
Ha Ha Ha..... I do feel better, I want to lose weight really bad. I did buy some new shorts the other day and bought a size smaller, yipee.
We can do this girls, it just takes a little willpower which can be hard to drum up sometimes but with wonderful support like we have, we can do it!!
I have to go pack up the boys things and get them ready, I will be gone all day tomorrow. Have to meet the kids dad in Lampassas, and then go help the neighbors ship their cattle. Will probably talk to ya'll later today..... Mel