View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 08:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/205/145 Female 5' 9-1/2"
BF:
Progress: 37%
Talking shhh, don't tell anyone!

Ok, as long as we are sharing well kept secrets, I will tell you how I avoided the loose skin problem while losing 40 pounds, but only my DH knows about it.

I do face exercies,; there I've said it! I have two videotapes by a woman named Judith Olivia, www.facelady.com. When I searched for her web site jus now I discovered that there was an article in Canadian Living magazine on TV about her, at http://www.canadianliving.com/fashi...ee-facelift.asp There was a quicktime video showing a sample of the exercises.

I do these almost every day and even though I am 55 years old, people regularly assume I am in my early forties, to the point of telling me what life was like in the sixties!! Of course I did inherit good skin from my grandmother, who always looked 15 or 20 years younger than she was, but while I was losing that 40 pounds I did notice that the skin on my face was becoming looser. THAT was going to happen over my dead body, so I started these exercises and am very happy with the results.

Having said that, I do intend to check out that mask!

Karla