View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 08:11

Plan: Pregnant
Stats: 318.5/276/190 Female 5 9
BF:
Progress: 33%
Default Is induction OK past the 14 days?

Hello everyone!
Im on day 17 of LCing! I am really feeling 10000000000000000% better ---better sleep, better self-esteem, better habits, going to gym etc!

I am just curious--has anyone stayed on the induction phase the whole time of weight loss? I am sorta afraid to add in any carbs other than the ones I eat now (salads, cheese, cream cheese). I am not bored with what I eat-I found new stuff for breakfast time and I am very motivated because I feel so good. Just curous.

I test my ketosticks. They are always pink--this mornig it was purple. I drank 5L of water yesterday! Are they purple because Im not drinking enough water? I think someone told me that before. I think Im just really burning it off right now! I have that taste in my mouth--just curious. My mom says I have to watch my kidneys from this diet, but I feel great!!

Thanks for any tips--I was thinking of maybe adding in small, non dessert things into my regime. I am so tempted by chocolate and desserts that its better to just have my jello and whipped cream and be done with it! Also I read everywhere on here that those bars and shakes arent good for you-so Im not even going to waste calories on them!!

HAve a great day everyone!
Vicki
Sponsored Links