View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 06:01

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%
Default C1W5D6 and D7

Sunday was supposed to be 20-MAS, but it was unbelievably hot by the time I got out of bed to go out and walk, so I took a free day. Did the 20MAS this morning. My legs and shoulders are still screaming from Saturday's workout, so I didn't even break into a run. But I did go out and enjoy it.

Yesterday for some reason I had a bad carbs day. I just decided to eat things that were no'nos - half a bag of tortilla chips with jarred salsa at lunch, and 2 hot dogs with buns for dinner. I even checked the carbs on the buns before eating them. At 30 each that's 90 plus whatever was in the tortilla chips. Thank goodness I rarely do this. I'm back on track today, and paying for it with almost 2.5 pounds of water weight.

Dumb thing is I really didn't enjoy the hot dogs that much...but the tortilla chips were heaven...it was the salty taste more than the chips themselves. Maybe I've been low on salt because I'm drinking tons of water in this heat. Will up my potassium this week, since the heat wave will continue until Thursday.

It's a holiday here..going to treat myself today by shortening a couple of dresses to just above knee length from mid-calf. I'm tired of hiding everything, and the shortened length will make those feel like brand new clothes.