#39   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 20:39

Plan: Atkins diet
Stats: 208/200/160
BF:
Progress: 17%
Unhappy cheating!!!

hi melanie:
i'm really proud of you. you didn't cheat and that's a real accomplishment. i wish i could say the same. i've been through 3 toms since i started this diet and i've never had such strong cravings. i think it might be because of the wedding. i did eat cake and some potatoe. and there were munchies like fruit etc and there was left over food in the house and i got into it. yes i'm ashamed but i'm back on track. tom is on the way out and with your help i will go through withdrawal again and not go off again.
your problem with strong cravings maybe cafine withdrawal. cafine elevates insulin which makes us crave carbs. hmmmm. so many could bes.
just got back from taking gerry home and tomorrow is canada day so i'll be out celebrating with friends. first to the gym, then to a friends for the day, then to the park for fireworks. maybe we should have a picnic in the park tomorrow that would be fun!
i haven't been on a picnic in years. sounds like a plan. hope the others want to go. it's supposed to be hot tomorrow so i don't know how long i'll last. i get heat stroke very easily. i'm game though.
back at you tomorrow sometime.
jane