View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 18:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Hey Jane ......

You are right, we are in this together, and we can do it!!!!
I feel alot better now. It has been a hard day for me. One of the hardest yet. 2 months now I have not cheated at all. I did not today, but I had to try hard not to. I think like you said it is tom that causes it. And this dreary day has not helped. I went and walked this evening, it rained on me all the way. It just has not been my day. I will go to bed and wake up in a better frame of mind tomorrow.
Your sculpting sounds really neat. I bet you have alot of fun doing that kind of work. It sounds interesting. And your kids all seem very talented too. I think it takes a special person to help a child, wonderful. The world would be a better place if all people were like that instead of the awful people who abduct kids from their homes and such. It takes a really sick mind to hurt a child. I know that if anyone ever hurt one of mine, I would die, or they would, dont know which. Ya'll know what I mean, I would never hurt anyone, but it would devastate me for anything to happen to one of my kids.
Well, buds I want to thank you both for helping me get through this day. It has been a big help to log on and see that I am not alone. THANKS!!!
I am going to make it now. I ate more today than I normally do, trying to get past the cravings, but at least it was stuff that was okay. If I would have had a banana split around I would have been in the confession forum right now...
Better day ahead...... Melameter