View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 18:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%

Canada Day seem exciting around there! I am probably going to do nothing. Didn't celebrate it last year so will probably do the same this year. I have only been here in Canada for just over a year now, I still celebrate all my american holidays. I just wish there was somewhere to celebrate them *laughing* No fireworks up here on the 4th of July. Oh How I did miss the 4th of July last year....All of the family activities. I will get over it though.

I think my weight loss is going good. I haven't weighed myself. I guess I could take measurements tomorrow morning. How often do you weigh yourself?

You know I was reading your post about all the equipment you have at your home.....*laughing*...you sure do have everything huh? Lucky. Here I am, just paided $150 for my husband & I to get started at a gym & will be paying $80 a month & it is like he can't make time. I know we just joined but I keep asking him can we go this day or this day or this day... & like I said before I don't like going around Vancouver by myself. I have a car that isn't the problem. I brought it up w/ me from California. I just don't like driving here in Vancouver. It is so crowded & the people drive so crazy. There are so many one way streets & I don't know how to parallel park Horrible huh? If you can't Parallel park in the city here you can't park anywhere....that is all of the parking on the streets at meters. *sigh* That is why I don't go to the dinner on Tuesday with the people here in Vancouver, my husband works on Tuesday night. Maybe next time.

You get our weather a day later. It is kind of sunny/overcast here today. It was suppose to rain but it isn't.

What's for dinner tonight?

Candice