#37   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 16:37

Plan: Atkins diet
Stats: 208/200/160
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default munchies eeeeeek!!!!

hey girls:
tom is the culprit, girls. it makes you crave like crazy. i've been going thru it for days. i finally bought a big bag of almonds (with skins on) and nibble on just a few when i get cravings. its the best of all the evils. my daughter sam makes these chocolates too that kind of help except you can over do them to.
after gerry's in bed it's pretty quiet when the kids are all out. and then the craving monster attacks. that's when i get on the internet. it helps to talk to you girls.
renee' i'd love to see your jewellry. i personally don't wear much but i particularly like earrings. especially odd earrings that are meant to go together. they are hard to find. sometimes i will buy to odd earrings that are similar in a part. hard to explain. i probably sound weird to you.
my sculptures are about relationships. mothers and daughters has been a theme since my mom died. i also do raqu angels but not very often cause you have to know someone who's doing a raqu firing (put sculpture in a hole in the ground with leaves or sawdust and cover with earth the smother...they come out with incredible metallic colours and faces and hands are black)
anyway, i also have done couples falling in love, father's out with sons, nativities where mary is asleep and joseph is holding jesus. lots of contraversy over that one. tried painting but find clay my best outlet.
my kids are fairly creative. aaron can draw incredibley but never does any more. he's also a comic. jess is not too crafty or artistic must be from the daniel side. sam is kind of crafty. an incredible creative cook. makes up recipes all the time. marnie (foster daughter) most like me, paints, acts, sings, models. she's in a molson commercial. nice move for her career but she says i act so that i can paint, thats her passion. actually, my kids are very gifted in relationships. sam with problem children .... she's amazing and wants to open her own alternative school eventually. jess with handicapped children....she often can get them to reach a higher potential. and aaron has a way with troubled youth and is taking a councelling course in the fall. our pastor wants to train him for helping kids in trouble. kids respond easily to him in fact he and nadine invited a lot of kids to their wedding cause they have a relationship with so many.
kind of ironic that i sculpt relationships and my kids live it. hhmmm.

i'm rooting for you girls to keep that old carb monster at bay. we're in this together. your can beat those cravings . lets put all these creative minds together and come up with some more ideas. renee' gave us a good start.

here's a big hug for each of you.
later, girls,
jane