View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 15:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

I made some chili, it was good, I put some cheese in it. I read in my Atkins book awhile. Folded some laundry. I am really full now, and maybe will make it. I really appreciate all your ideas Renee, I do need to bathe my pooch, and then maybe like you said a long soak for me, and maybe a walk. It has stopped raining, it is really muddy though, (dirt road). I am feeling better after eating.
I am just getting a little tired of same old thing. I used to live on junk food, ice cream, cookies, chips, cokes. I know that it is not good for me, but I still miss my oreos and big glass of milk. I am going to try my very hardest not to get into those habits again. You know it is really effecting me, not to have my diet pepsi, I guess I am addicted to the caffiene, I miss them alot and am having a really hard time not drinking one.
I am really glad that maybe by the time winter is here, I will have lost the weight and be able to have more carbs, because it is hard for me to be cooped up inside and not eat.
It really helps to have friends to talk to. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the time you put into helping me.
I will make it, and so will you. I just know it.
And thanks so much for the cyber hug.....
Heres one for you...
((((((((((((Renee))))))))))))))
I am going to take your advise and have a long bubble bath, and then a facial, and the whole nine yards. And a walk with my son, (only have one of them tonight, my youngest is spending the night with his granny) I am going to be okay now. It is also my TOM, and I always get a little messed up, hormones I guess.
My son just had a wonderful suggestion, he has a new card game called boomo, he says we could figure out how to play it. Marvelous idea, and then I'll soak...........
Thanks again Renee, I needed the encouragement.
(my son wants to know who TOM is?????? Oh my God)
He is 13 maybe time to tell him.....
Later.... Melameter