View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 13:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Hi again...

I am like you Renee, I enjoy what I do as far as helping people in their time of need. We dont really hear from the people afterwards to often. But it feels good to have helped them. We dont charge a lot for a casket so we get orders from alot of people who could not afford it otherwise.
I bet those bedspreads are pretty, I crochet alot myself, I love to make baby blankets for all my friends and family. I love that soft thread.
It really soothes my nerves.
This is going to be a really hard day for me, I can already tell, it is raining, so I can't get outside and work in the yard. All the family is gathered around watching television, and eating!!!!
I am really hungry for something sweet, had a mock danish with liquid sweetner to try to save on carbs. I guess I need to eat some meat and forget about it. My son had a Nutty Buddy ice cream a little while ago, and I thought I might could have wrestled him for it.
I need to find something to do, I am having a really hard time resisting today for some reason.
I love the rain, we need it bad. But it makes me feel like, well EATING!!!
I need a snack that is safe. I think I will try to make some low carb chili and put cheese in it, that sounds good.
My son is setting here and he says Mom quit begging for food over the internet, people are going to think you are starving.Ha Ha Ha....
Well, I may be back for (supper) I mean support, I am feeling weak. I am going to fix the chili and see how it turns out. Will talk to you guys later.