View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jun-28-02, 23:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%

Never heard of E.D. Smith syrups.

It was really cold here today. Rain Rain Rain! Is it raining up there?
The only recipe I have tried so far off the site is for protein shake. Which is just water, cream, ice, splenda *laughing*
I just went to the store to day & bought everything to make my own breakfast sausage patties, that is a recipe I found off of here(from Razzle I think, I wrote it down in my journal). I also picked up things to make a cheese cake. I am going to mess around with the flavor a bit though, probaby make espresso chocolate.
Right now I am eating some 'chocolate mousse', http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/recipe...-pudding02.html , I just cut it in a 1/4 and whipped it by hand though instead of making all of that...I would probaby eat more. I don't think I will eat this very ofter but I wanted the fat & calories I skipped lunch today. Not on purpose I was just busy then went grocery shopping. When I got home it was already 5:25 or so.. after putting away grocerys it was 6pm so it was dinner time. I ate my normal 2 h/b eggs w/ mayo for breakfast but no lunch . On the way home from the grocery store I ate a string cheese. Then for dinner ate ribeye steak & broccoli w/ butter & now my chocolate mousse.

Candice