View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-02, 19:11

Plan: THM
Stats: 272/216/137 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 41%
Question Colorado Springs - Maybe a group?

This has been on my mind for a few days, so I decided to go ahead and post it.

I am wondering if there are a few folks here from the Colorado Springs area who might be interested in getting together, say, once a month to share tips, tricks, recipes, all that. When I think about the possibilities, I imagine a fairly small group of people that would meet somewhere VERY public, and talk about lowcarb issues as well as the struggles.

I would hope that it would be the sort of group that could support one another in good times and bad, but not a group where people are obligated to lots of meetings or responsibilities. Just a chance to get together, talk about the struggles, offer tips and support to one another, maybe even do clothing swaps from time to time. From there, it could go anywhere, I suppose. Exercise partnerships might form, even phone support 'lifelines'. The possibilities are endless!

If I hear from a person or two here that is interested, I'm going to look for an appropriate meeting place. I might even try to find out if there are any Colorado Springs doctors that have patients they'd refer to such a support group. Who knows?

I promis that I am not a psycho (well, no more than the average person on the street). You can check my journal to see a little bit about what I'm like.

If you're interested, please reply. I think this could be really beneficial!

Thanks,
-Catinhat
Sponsored Links