View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-02, 07:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Renee,

Hey again, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had to take my mother to the doctor in Austin, yesterday, I was gone all day.
We went to the mall and I was trilled to try on clothes, It is amazing just what 15 pounds will do. I bought 2 pairs of shoes and a couple of cute sleevless shirts, and then went to a mexican food place and had fahita meat with sour cream and cheese pico de gallo, mmmmmmmm I really felt mistreated I just love this diet.
I hope your dog doesnt decide to run away...ha
I bet it is real pretty there. I know what you mean about the people though, I lived for a short time in Tampa Bay, Florida, I dont think I have ever met such rude people. My husband says I just have not been to New York???
That is so sweet of your son to buy the weights, they sound like great kids. My boys are good kids, but as differnt as night and day. Colton my youngest, does want to do this diet, but he decided to wait until school starts. The boys live with their stepdad and I, but are going to spend July with their real father. ( I miss them, and they are not even gone yet.) But it would be hard for him to try to diet away like that. He gets homesick, and I know that is a terrible feeling. I will take your advise to heart, I know that he has to lose weight because he wants to, not because somebody makes him feel like he has to. All I can do is provide him with food and be there for him. I would love to see him lose a little weight though, but only for his health.
When he was 6 years old he went with his dad for the summer, when he left (to Florida) he wore a size 14 slim, when he came home he wore a 16 husky. His dad let him eat nothing but junk food and candy. I told his dad, he may think he is doing good by letting the kids have all that junk because they love it, but it was not good for their health. Colton has had a problem ever since.
But maybe he will do good on Atkins, after all it was his idea...
Well talk to you later...Melameter