#9   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-02, 06:32
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%
Unhappy I never know what is right!

I am glad you posted that question, Zeus, because I often wonder the same thing myself. I have been seriously thinking about the CKD for a while, but am afraid of losing control on the carb up. Right now I am following a not completely strict TKD and actually enjoying the way I eat. Whenever I bring too many carbs into the picture I lose any and every sense of moderation and end up eating everything.

I am somehow afraid that the carbs will prevent me from losing fat, despite everything I've read from people who know a) know WAY more than I will ever know about this and b) are successful using this diet.

Since you have been following a TKD, can you tell me, are you super strict except immediately before or after a workout? What kind of carb plan do you follow and what have the results been for you?

I've seen good results in muscle growth with my TKD but unfortunately minimal fat loss. Maybe CKD is the way to go?
But then I generally consume small amounts of carbs throughout the whole day, with a concentration before the workout, rather than zero carbs all day, and a concentration before the workout.

Meg