#6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-02, 03:26

Plan: general
Stats: 279/242/160
BF:
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally posted by TeriDoodle
I'm with Nat.... I would definitely like to see what happens if you get your calories up! Hey, try a mock danish for a few nighly treats!!! Can't go wrong with a mock danish!!

Okay, I have a real problem eating enough. When I get full, I get full, and since my body doesn't really like more than 65% of my daily calories to come from fat...well, you see the problem. I found out that I lose more (in that turtle-like fashion) if I don't eat after 6 pm, so I really only eat 3 meals a day with no snacks. The no snack thing cropped up because I found that if I did snack, I wasn't hungry for longer periods of time between meals, which meant my meals got stretched out until late at night, then I couldn't sleep and I wasn't hungry in the morning, etc, etc, etc.

Like a lot of people, my eating habits were really messed up when I was younger, mainly due to long-term depression when I was a teen, in that I wouldn't eat when I was hungry, but would when I wasn't. Took me years to reverse this, and it's my only set-in-stone rule for eating.

Soooo, those are the reasons for my low calorie count. When I first started I had to resort to sipping olive oil to get over 2000 (of course back then my goal was 2300+ a day), and I'm thinking I'm going to have to return to that to get them up again. Can't say it appeals to me.

What's a mock danish?

Dryad, who dropping dairy for a little while