#2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-24-02, 09:00
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Cool oK oK

What I was trying to say, have you ever had days when you thought everyone was against you? You know, Murphy Days.
Yesterday. I came in the first time on a weekend to my new work.
I was given a code for the alarm and a key.
First of all, the key is a bank key in other words not like a normal key but more differcult to use. (Like, who knew a key could be differcult?!) Then when I put my code in the alarm panel, guess what?! The alarm went off. I had to call my boss and explain why I couldn't hear her due to the sounds of the alarms. Finally I get the darn thing off. (After a half hour). After a half hour, There was a knock at the door of my work. As I walked over to the door, I tripped over a pizza box left by my co worker and stumbled to the door, There at the door, was a police officer. Just great. Oh did I tell you that I was wearing a slightly ragged t-shirt and cut off capri pants? Well it was hot and well, you know.. I was barefoot too. So the police office questioned that I was actually a person who worked there and took down my name. Triff.
Then the alarm company called, need I go on. So that's why I wrote what I wrote.
So its your turn tell me about your Murphy moments.. please?